Bleach Dressup: Orihime Bleach Dressup: Orihime

WTF

OH GAWD MAN wtf is this its a masterpiece. amazing dude the artwork is fantastic everything just one question though. why dont u have a better score? this deserves better sorry bout not beta testing havnt got on email in a long time or my newgrounds name =P anyways nice submission!

Jukebox Tutorial Jukebox Tutorial

OMG

adam made a new tut!! a ver y good one too! sorry about not being on msn i was at my dads and had a lot of homework so.. but i hope to talk to you tommorow ur grunge text was cool but was a little hard to read but who cares =D

You know i vote 10/10 5/5 for you lol =DD

Lol thanks xD Yeah the text also LAGS flash xD
And lol xD I'm loved in bizarre and perverse ways =P

The Treeva Experience The Treeva Experience

Great!

I enjoyed your game alot the art is FANTASTIC i love your shading and stuff well not much to say here so again nice game cya.

Bobert-Rob responds:

Thanks! For the review and compliment. Welp, it's that time again. See you later. *waves*

Flash Need-To-Knows Flash Need-To-Knows

Hope u liike

Loviin it hope u like too..

XD Hell yeah =] Same score as my maze tut atm ^_^

WiggiWorld Games WiggiWorld Games

Wow

Hey man i loved it very nice game! i think 2.83 is underrated i thought it had atleast a 3.00 potential but watever nice game its great!!

Saint-Anarchy responds:

Cheers, I think it could've been better. I just forgot about the deadline.

Mouse Maze Tutorial Mouse Maze Tutorial

Hey Team up?

Hey i saw ur tutorials they look fantastic! my tutorials arent half as good as urs but i was wondering if u would like to team up to do a tutorial idk wat it would be about idk here are tutorials that im good in and can explain well: Sound, Compressing the file,Tools,Text,Some actionscript. I was thinking we could do a big allaround tutorial cause i love ur setup with the background . So if u want to team up maybe make a tutorial that oculd get a score over 3.50 i would like it if u go view myne its not that great because i wasnt really trying my best but i would appreciate it if u would =D. Well consider it bye.

-Tim

Yeah sure, I'll PM you.

The Impossible Quiz The Impossible Quiz

lol wow

very nice game and tm0 or whatever ur name is u need to stfu ur the dumb one cuz u couldnt figure out what they were and how to find them wat a dumb fag anyway good game i get so mad when i lose after 40 questions lol good game though

Bowmaster Prelude Bowmaster Prelude

amazing

this game was awesome i have been looking for a defense type game for a week and now i have found one this game looks beautiful and its simple yet still addicting i dont know how u didnt get first place on the trophy!

the Kill Kar the Kill Kar

NOT BAD

not bad i liked the game alot not alot of complaints here didnt see anything wrong with it i wana see more

Mario Arcade Mario Arcade

yeeep

I like that u combine those classic games with mario and alot of mario fans (and i) will probably like this fix it up a little and u will have a great game!